Friday, December 5, 2008

tag...i'm it too???

so how this works, according to what crystal did.....

tabitha @ fresh mommy (tabithablue.blogspot.com) tagged me so i'm supposed to post a snippet from the closest book to me. since i'm sitting at the computer desk, that happens to be "Jenny Craig's Little Survival Guide." not a bad little book to have around by the way....chuck full of great tips if you're planning to start dieting, AS AM I, @ the first of the year (i'm feeling a little de javu here......LOL).

here's a good one......
Don't equate willpower with deprivation. Instead think of willpower as a positive thing--as in "by managing my weight, I will live a healthier lifestyle...and I will have more energy for family activities."

how's that???

2 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Hey, good little snippet!!

Tabitha Blue said...

Like the new design!! Looks great!! Did crystal do it for you? I think it fits well :)