Sunday, March 13, 2011

sunday citar.....'a toy story'

what could be more fun,
than an afternoon at
'TOY STORY 3 ON ICE'
and my favorite little man in the
whole wide world!


"There's a snake in my boots!"
Woody



"To
infinity
and
beyond!"
Buzz Lightyear
Space Ranger
"At last. I'm gonna get played with!"
Rex




"C'mon, let's see
how much
we're going
for on
ebay."
Hamm

"Yeah, I'd like to loosen his stitching."
Slinky Dog






"I told you
kids to stay
out of my
butt!"
Mr. Potato Head

"Well aren't you just the sweetest space
toy I ever did meet!"
Jesse




"This is
from what,
1967?"
Barbie




"So who's ready for Ken's Dream Tour?"
Ken





"Come on Ken,
recess don't last
forever."
Lotso







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your afternoon sounds like SO much fun. I love it very much. I love all of the adventures you get to go on with your sweetie! I can tell you are treasuring every moment.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I wish I would have known about it. Jude would love to go next time :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Looks like such a fun date with your little guy!! I'm so glad you were able to go and have a blast!! :) It looks like it was an incredible production, and I love that you guys really enjoy life, there is so much to enjoy!

~Tabitha

Gerri said...

I am sure he had a BLAST!!! It looks so lively and cool. Awesome shots. :)

Buckeroomama said...

That looks like tons of fun! I know my kids would have loved to watch something like that. :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Looks like it was a blast!. I love these shows.
I will have to try and take kids to an ice show soon.

:)
~Tabitha

Ashley Marie said...

That looks awesome!! I want to go :)

Saying hi from sits.